If you are looking to increase muscle mass to define each area of your body, you have reached the indicated site. Because the 10 tips that you are about to know, will lead you to shape your figure.
So that you can look fit it is recommended to change your eating habits and work with high weights in your training time. It is what the beautiful Renee applies in her daily routine to have a buttocks and steel legs.
It’s about getting out of your comfort zone if you want to be 100% fit. Also according to @roxyqueflexx, you should not only consume foods that provide the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. But you should also enjoy the process as your body adjusts to the heavy training routine.
How to Increase Muscle Mass Without Sacrifices
As you can in the Instagram of the beautiful model, she did not always have a firm and thin body. One day 7 years ago he decided to change his body flaccid and full of cellulite for one that was by his way of living life. And recommends the following:
Increase intake of “healthy” calories. She tells us that to increase muscle mass it is necessary to eat foods that provide the nutrients during the day.
Exercising “every day” is the key to increasing muscle mass. But few repetitions with a lot of weight. It leads to muscle breakdown and therefore generates an increase in volume.
Do not skip any of the meals and increase 2 additional snacks between lunch and dinner. Eliminate junk food, even though you have to increase calories, these must be of good quality.
Sleeping a minimum of 8 hours a day is one of Renee’s substantial recommendations. At rest is the top of the increase in muscle mass.
They are simple principles where you will not have to go hungry, nor sleep in the gym to look like a figure as formidable as the model Renee.
It's been about 7 years since I decided to embrace a healthier lifestyle. On the left I was at one of the lowest points in my life, physically and mentally. On the right, without a doubt, one of the highest points in my life, both physically and mentally. Below I narrowed it down to two things I've learned through my transformation. 1. Perfection doesn't exist. You think as soon as you reach this weight or these measurements or lift this much you'll be content. You won't. It will be a constant flux of wanting to reach new goals. Which in my opinion is great. New goals equal more progress. You may have heard it before, "Strive for progress, not perfection". We'll never be perfect but we can make progress. 2. What works for one person doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you. Just because your friend made amazing progress with a Paleo diet and your family member lost 15 lbs by IIFYM doesn't mean you'll have the same results. It doesn't matter how scientifically sound the program is, how many people swear by it, how fast it works. At the end of the day, the best weight loss plan is the one you can stick to. If you constantly feel deprived or cheat on your diet then you won't achieve the progress you're looking for. ******************************************* There's tons of other things I've learned through the years but I'll save those for another post ? #transformationtuesday #progressnotperfection
10 Tips That Do not Fail to Increase Muscle:
Since what we are looking for is to increase and define the musculature, these 10 tips will help you to have an enviable figure:
1. Eat every 3 hours or so, make 5 to 6 meals a day where proteins, complex carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables are present.
2. Increase protein intake to 2 grams per kilo of your weight.
3. Consume whole carbohydrates that are a little slower at the time of absorption. They have fiber and are ideal for energy.
4. Include in your daily diet the green fruits and vegetables. These are what help with muscle recovery after a long training session. Thanks to antioxidants that counteract free radicals.
5. Avoid stress as this increases cortisol, so it recommended that you rest for about 8 hours a day.
6. Eat protein like fish, lean meat, chicken, and turkey. Not forgetting eggs and grains.
7. Take about 2 to 3 liters of water a day. Keeping you hydrated is the key to wearing a figure out of the box.
8. Maintain a workout routine where you do not wear out your muscles every week.
9. Use vitamin supplements that boost energy and performance are what you use most to gain muscle mass. Like glutamine and creatine.
10. Stay focused on the goal of muscle gain. It will help you maintain the balance between mind, body, and spirit.
It is here where the beautiful model emphasizes social networks. It emphasizes that the diets should not be generic and much less the training.